Thursday, April 10, 2014

SMBS 2014


This year in March, I had an incredible opportunity to be part of the Slavic Missionary Bible School in Jaksonville, Florida.

For a week I was able to be a student and sit in on the Lectures of Johannes Reimer.  Staring at the backs of 80 young people and listening and observing the information alongside them.

Reimer is a very radical and practical teacher.  It was a blessing and encouragement to realize yet again the tremendous need for counselors within the slavic christian community.

The following week I had the honor of looking straight into the students faces and share with them some of my favorite subjects of personality development, Gods design for sexuality and communication / listening skills.

Sharing what God has taught me over the years has been a passion of mine.  It is inspiring to see young men and women from different places and walks of life, together in one room, out of their comfort zone, and eager to learn.

Their sometimes sleepy eyes don't cease to reflect the depths of their souls.

I was encouraged by their receptiveness and touched by God Himself thru those short days with this incredible class of 2014.
A special place has been carved in my heart for these young people, and I can't help but continue to lift them up in prayer, as I follow some of them on Facebook.  They are now actively preparing to go to the nations with the Great News that Jesus saves!!

Bless you beautiful people of SMBS 2014!!



and i also had an opportunity to share with the amazing TEENS of the Living Stream Church.  
Love Love Love young People!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment