Friday, September 16, 2011

God lives in Seattle

God has truly blessed me in Seattle.  In 5 weeks it rained only once and I spent more time in the sun in Washington than I ever did in California. 
I never got to go walk the city by myself
but I truly enjoyed all the chats and prayers with friends.
 Numerous breakfasts, and evening tea meetings,
speaking to teens and just hanging out,
sharing my walk, and what life with God is all about.
 Meeting with young moms, kids, camps, retreats,
 talks with my friends about their goals and dreams. 
Seattle is full of great things to do,
more than that, it has a soul that is struggling too. 
People in need of hearing from Jesus
People seeking answers, and purpose for existence
God lives in Seattle, of this I am certain
For He came and ripped the dividing curtain
He is a local, He does lives there
I had to at first search for Him thru the cloud of despair
Yet the sun does come out, after many days of rain
It is so comforting that He knows all our known or unknown pain
This ‘wanna-be’ poem is starting to drift
As my mind is jet lagging, falling asleep
….
In the morning or the night, I shall begin the search for Jesus in Moscow















































i left Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment