Thursday, September 1, 2011

prepping for Russia

Little did I know that God had a Missions Trip in store for me for the end of this year – until the end of the year.
When I was flying back from Russia in January, due to weather conditions, I missed my flight to Seattle.  I had to purchase another ticket, and a round trip was twice as cheaper than a one way.  So I have a ‘return’ ticket back to Russia – September 15th. 
I thought…. Nice.. I will go back to Russia, get away from the chaos of American strive, and visit with friends.  But of course  “God had something else up His sleeve.”
 I have Missionary friends who have moved to a big city of Yekaterinburg to plant a church, and I have an opportunity to go and help them with initial outreach.  I wasn’t sure when to plan to return to United States (and I am still not sure).  The Holidays seem to be a good time to tell people about Jesus, the meaning of His birthday and the reason for His coming to earth.  You know sharing the Gospel at Christmas sounds like a good idea J  so I am thinking that I shall stay until after the Holidays for sure!
That is going to be almost half a year in Russia.  I would Greatly Appreciate Prayer and other $upport if you can provide! J  I like to bring gifts with me, and if you can help make that happen –it will be Christmas in September!! JJ 
Feel free to make a Donation here:
 http://www.connect-inter.com/form/donations  Select NATASHA KOSACHEVICH  to donate to J.
(you can donate to some of my friends on that same site too!:) )
May God bless you and Reward You for what You invest in His Kingdom Work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment